Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This is how I get what I want.

Mom, Dad and me were sitting around playin' on the floor tonight. Lucky for me Mom left her cup of icy, cold, yummy water on the floor. She's started giving me ice cubes as treats, and I love playing with them! Her water was like a cup o' fun. It had soooo many ice cubes, I just had to have them.

So, I walked up put my paw on the cup, tipped it over and went to town. They didn't even get mad... they just laughed. Maybe I can get away with this stuff more often... he he he. ;)



2 comments:

Alison said...

Kitty loves ice too - what is it with dogs and crunching ice?? Thank goodness she hasn't learned Cutter's trick yet...that's all I need!

E said...

So cute - I should have taken so many more pics when mine were pups. Good luck with that trouble maker, haha!