Friday, May 16, 2008

New Tricks, Plus Time to Meet Mom & Dad

I've learned two new tricks everybody! Some might call it lazy. I just call it genius. I may be only 11 weeks old, but I think I'm advanced for my age. Check this out:


That's right, I've mastered laying down and drinking my water! It's rough lyin' around all day. I've gotta preserve my energy somehow. Not impressed? I can do it with my dog food, too.


And, The evil eye is now my specialty. Tell me that ain't good?

I also figure it's time for you to meet dear ol' Mom & Pops. We've made nice since my last post, so I figured I'd give 'em their 15 minutes of fame... even though they only deserve five after that last stunt they pulled.


Here's Mom. This was on the night of the bath. How on earth can she be so happy, when I've clearly been violated by what she calls "shampoo." Whatever that is...


Here's Me and Pops. He's pretty cool. This was the first day they brought me to my forever home. I was really tired.


And, here they both are. This is the kind of shenanigans I have to put up with on a regular basis. I know, I know! You feel my pain.

P.S. In case you all were wondering, I've outsmarted Mom, Dad, and their evil bath time schemes. I've got dirt between my toes, and pretty good stink that should be ripe in a couple days! He he he. :)

No comments: