Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bath Time... Another Addition to the "Bad Things I Hate" List

So, I've been with my people for two weeks now. Guess how many baths I've had to suffer through? Three.. that's right, THREE! You can bet your Milkbone, I'm gonna be updating my "Bad Things I Hate List" as soon as my squeaky clean little paw can hit "publish post."

The photos below are evidence enough of the terrible things my people do! Oh, the torture! I can't look anymore. I'm done with this... time to go dig in Mom's flower bed. Pay back's a .... dirty dog!


It's only beginning!


The true torture revealed!


At least I'm not in the water anymore...


Clearly, not happy!


At least I got a Beggin' Strip out of the deal. I guess I'll accept...

1 comment:

Alison said...

Even with the Beggin' Strip Cutter still looks mad about the bath! Time to go eat more flowers in the backyard!